Wednesday 9 July 2014

Cath kidston...

They say you only get two great loves in your life. That I believe to be untrue; I have my husband, my two dogs, my home and cath kidston. 
Cath is a British designer who established her brand in 1993. She started to design things to make the home more fun after being uninspired by her ironing board! 
I have loved her bags and purses for years, but have recently fell in love with her fashion particularly. 




Buses and teacups, flowers and farmyards...these are a few of my favourite things! 
Her clothes are so well designed, the prints are so unique and whenever I wear one (which is most days!) I get lots of compliments. 
The dresses retail at £55-£65 and the skirts £35-£45 and they wash brilliantly and are so cute! If you pop into a store, the staff are so friendly and helpful and the online delivery is super quick and efficient too (although you do have to spend over £50 to get free delivery). 














So as you can see I own quite a few pieces from old and new seasons and I love them all! 
Go and check out www.cathkidston.co.uk and I ga ranted if you like vintage and shabby chic, you won't be disappointed! 
Love, Sian 💕💕


No comments:

Post a Comment