Monday 9 June 2014

Wow, I think I may have started an actual blog!! I've been inspired by so many people on Instagram who have blogs that I thought I'd start my own, eek!!!
So a bit about me. I'm a teacher, wife, mum to two dogs and a shopaholic. I'm currently enjoying transforming my 1960's detached house we brought for a steal which needed some serious tlc.
I'm also enjoying really finding myself (corny I know, but true!) through making things, learning to sew, garden and honing my diy skills with the help of my superbly talented husband.
So if you like vintage, upcycling, cath kidston, shopping and all things 'the good life' then you're in the right place!
For my first post, I'd like to show some of the things that will be coming up on Arthur's attic! 

Garden makeover coming soon! 


Stair makeover for £20 

Sewing tutorials including making an apron 



No comments:

Post a Comment